Some question.... restarting whole cluster(OSD+MON)

Hi,

We are planing to test and use ceph object storage(no RBD/no cephFS), but before that we have some questions:

1. How much time it will take to be ready for processing client request if we restart the the whole cluster(MON+OSDs). In this case how cluster map will create(OSD dependency).
2. If we have 3 MON and and 1 MON is down then can we read/write object? if no then what will be the solution?
3. Is there a way like haystack... where we can append into same file
4. Inside osd/current directory we are creating a no. of directory for storing object. There is some restriction(ex. - ext3) - we cannot create more than ~33000 no. of directories. Are we handling those conditions?
5. what will happen if one osd down(Primary) and up after 2 hrs? And within this 2 hrs, we assuming that lot of read/write operation also going on.

Thanks,
Upendra Yadav