many blocked requests when recovery

hello,  I'm testing Ceph as storage for KVM virtual machine images,
my cluster have 3 mons and 3 data nodes, every data node have 8x2T SATA HDD and 1 SSD for journal.
when I shutdown one data node to imitate server fault, the cluster begin to recovery , when under recovery,
I can see many blocked requests, and the KVM VMs will be crash (crash as they think their disk is offline),
how Can I solve this issue ? any idea ? thank you