Re: rbd on ubuntu 12.04 LTS

Hi Greogory

Found the solution to my mounting problem today.
You where right the error message: libceph: mon0 10.100.214.11:6789 feature set mismatch, my 4008a < server's 4004008a, missing 40000000
Comes from wrong haspspool settings. The correct command to clear this flag is:

ceph osd pool set cephPool01 hashpspool false

And has to be set an ALL pools, not just the data pool.

Many thanks for your help

Andi