Re: rbd on ubuntu 12.04 LTS

The command you recomend doesnt work, also I cannot find something in the command reference how to do it.

How can the settings be verified?
Ceph osd dump does not show any flags:
pool 2 'rbd' rep size 2 min_size 1 crush_ruleset 2 object_hash rjenkins pg_num 64 pgp_num 64 last_change 1 owner 0

also I cannot find something in the current running crushmap:
rule rbd {
        ruleset 2
        type replicated
        min_size 1
        max_size 10
        step take default
        step chooseleaf firstn 0 type host
        step emit
}

I'm I really looking in the right direction?