Re: Inktank Ceph Enterprise Launch

I welcome this step. For me, more important than open-sourcing the fried calamari is to see inktank succeed, make money and become even more independent (from investors). Once this is done, and this young company is rock solid in business, you can think about open sourcing tools that you sell for now. IMHO you do the right thing, inktank. Keep the core open source, 100% usable and feature-rich, build commercial clickety tools around it, people will love it.

wogri
--
http://www.wogri.at