Re: ceph-deploy

I tried running:

ceph-deploy install --dev=wip-cuttlefish-ceph-disk HOST

To a clean system, and just after I ran:

ceph-deploy install ceph11  (Which worked without error.)

and in both cases, ceph-deploy failed with the output:

#ceph-deploy install --dev=wip-cuttlefish-ceph-disk ceph11
OK
WTraceback (most recent call last):
 File "/usr/bin/ceph-deploy", line 21, in <module>
   main()
File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/ceph_deploy/cli.py", line 112, in main
   return args.func(args)
File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/ceph_deploy/install.py", line 384, in install
   Ign http://gitbuilder.ceph.com raring Release.gpg
Hit http://security.ubuntu.com raring-security Release.gpg
Ign http://gitbuilder.ceph.com raring Release
Hit http://security.ubuntu.com raring-security Release
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring Release.gpg
Hit http://security.ubuntu.com raring-security/main Sources
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-updates Release.gpg
Hit http://security.ubuntu.com raring-security/restricted Sources
Hit http://security.ubuntu.com raring-security/universe Sources
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-backports Release.gpg
Hit http://security.ubuntu.com raring-security/multiverse Sources
Hit http://security.ubuntu.com raring-security/main amd64 Packages
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring Release
Hit http://security.ubuntu.com raring-security/restricted amd64 Packages
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-updates Release
Hit http://security.ubuntu.com raring-security/universe amd64 Packages
Hit http://security.ubuntu.com raring-security/multiverse amd64 Packages
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-backports Release
Hit http://security.ubuntu.com raring-security/main i386 Packages
Hit http://security.ubuntu.com raring-security/restricted i386 Packages
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring/main Sources
Hit http://security.ubuntu.com raring-security/universe i386 Packages
Hit http://security.ubuntu.com raring-security/multiverse i386 Packages
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring/restricted Sources
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring/universe Sources
Hit http://security.ubuntu.com raring-security/main Translation-en
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring/multiverse Sources
Err http://gitbuilder.ceph.com raring/main amd64 Packages
 404  Not Found
Err http://gitbuilder.ceph.com raring/main i386 Packages
 404  Not Found
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring/main amd64 Packages
Hit http://security.ubuntu.com raring-security/multiverse Translation-en
Ign http://gitbuilder.ceph.com raring/main Translation-en_US
Ign http://gitbuilder.ceph.com raring/main Translation-en
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring/restricted amd64 Packages
Hit http://security.ubuntu.com raring-security/restricted Translation-en
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring/universe amd64 Packages
Hit http://security.ubuntu.com raring-security/universe Translation-en
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring/multiverse amd64 Packages
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring/main i386 Packages
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring/restricted i386 Packages
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring/universe i386 Packages
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring/multiverse i386 Packages
Ign http://security.ubuntu.com raring-security/main Translation-en_US
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring/main Translation-en
Ign http://security.ubuntu.com raring-security/multiverse Translation-en_US Ign http://security.ubuntu.com raring-security/restricted Translation-en_US
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring/multiverse Translation-en
Ign http://security.ubuntu.com raring-security/universe Translation-en_US
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring/restricted Translation-en
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring/universe Translation-en
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-updates/main Sources
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-updates/restricted Sources
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-updates/universe Sources
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-updates/multiverse Sources
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-updates/main amd64 Packages
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-updates/restricted amd64 Packages
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-updates/universe amd64 Packages
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-updates/multiverse amd64 Packages
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-updates/main i386 Packages
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-updates/restricted i386 Packages
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-updates/universe i386 Packages
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-updates/multiverse i386 Packages
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-updates/main Translation-en
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-updates/multiverse Translation-en Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-updates/restricted Translation-en
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-updates/universe Translation-en
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-backports/main Sources
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-backports/restricted Sources
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-backports/universe Sources
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-backports/multiverse Sources
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-backports/main amd64 Packages
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-backports/restricted amd64 Packages Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-backports/universe amd64 Packages Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-backports/multiverse amd64 Packages
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-backports/main i386 Packages
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-backports/restricted i386 Packages
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-backports/universe i386 Packages
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-backports/multiverse i386 Packages
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-backports/main Translation-en
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-backports/multiverse Translation-en Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-backports/restricted Translation-en Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-backports/universe Translation-en
Ign http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring/main Translation-en_US
Ign http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring/multiverse Translation-en_US
Ign http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring/restricted Translation-en_US
Ign http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring/universe Translation-en_US
Ign http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-updates/main Translation-en_US
Ign http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-updates/multiverse Translation-en_US Ign http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-updates/restricted Translation-en_US Ign http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-updates/universe Translation-en_US
Ign http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-backports/main Translation-en_US
Ign http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-backports/multiverse Translation-en_US Ign http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-backports/restricted Translation-en_US Ign http://us.archive.ubuntu.com raring-backports/universe Translation-en_US
version=version,
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pushy/protocol/proxy.py", line 255, in <lambda> : Failed to fetch http://gitbuilder.ceph.com/ceph-deb-raring-x86_64-basic/ref/wip-cuttlefish-ceph-disk/dists/raring/main/binary-amd64/Packages 404 Not Found

W: Failed to fetch http://gitbuilder.ceph.com/ceph-deb-raring-x86_64-basic/ref/wip-cuttlefish-ceph-disk/dists/raring/main/binary-i386/Packages 404 Not Found

E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.
(conn.operator(type_, self, args, kwargs))
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pushy/protocol/connection.py", line 66, in operator
   return self.send_request(type_, (object, args, kwargs))
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pushy/protocol/baseconnection.py", line 323, in send_request
   return self.__handle(m)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pushy/protocol/baseconnection.py", line 639, in __handle
   raise e
pushy.protocol.proxy.ExceptionProxy: Command '['apt-get', '-q', 'update']' returned non-zero exit status 100