Re: ceph-deploy

On Tue, 23 Jul 2013, Eric Eastman wrote:
> I am seeing issues with ceph-deploy and ceph-disk, which it calls, if
> the storage devices are not generic sdx devices.  On my older HP
> systems, ceph-deploy fails on the cciss devices, and I tried to use it
> with multipath dm devices, and that did not work at all.  Logging is
> not verbose enough to figure out what is going on.

This is fixed in next but not yet backported to cuttlefish.  Can you
please test wip-cuttlefish-ceph-disk?

 ceph-deploy install --dev=wip-cuttlefish-ceph-disk HOST

will get it onto your machine.  I don't have access to any machines with
the cciss devices (or anything else that is /dev/foo/bar) and it's been
difficult to find users to test this.

Thanks!
sage