From: Sébastien RICCIO <sr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Hariharan Thantry <thantry@xxxxxxxxx>; ceph-users <ceph-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Jul 23, 2013 2:58 pm
Subject: Re:  ceph-deploy

Hi,

Same issue here about disk list, it doesn't list all available disks and output some bogus information.

Also had some problems with ceph-deploy osd create which I guess uses some code from osd prepare. Same thing about the temporary directory. After re-trying the command 3-4 times it finally get through. Maybe it needs some delays here and there to wait for the device to become ready... Dunno.

     Cheers,
     Sébastien