Re: Weird problem - maybe quorum related

"ceph --admin-daemon <path/to/admin/socket> mon_status"
"ceph --admin-daemon <path/to/admin/socket> quorum_status"
from each monitor.

These are good ones to know for debugging any sort of monitor issue as
they let you see each monitor's perspective on its status and the
total cluster status.
-Greg