Re: Ceph and Qemu

Hello,

I`ve thought of the same mechanism a lot ago. After couple of tests I
have concluded that coredump should be done not to Ceph directly, but
to the tmpfs catalog to decrease VM` idle timeout(explicitly for QEMU,
if other hypervisor able to work with Ceph backend and has COW-like
memory snapshotting mechanism, time of the 'flush' of the coredump
does not matter). Anyway, with QEMU relatively simple shell script
should do the thing.