Re: Ceph and Qemu

IMHO interaction QEMU & kernel's FREEZER (part of hibernation & cgroups) can
solve many of problems. It can be done via QEMU host-2-guest sockets and scripts
or embedded into virtual hardware (simulate real "suspend" behavior).

WBR, Dzianis Kahanovich AKA Denis Kaganovich, http://mahatma.bspu.unibel.by/