Re: Noobish questions on the radosgw and keystone

Oups, dang new gmail gui!

I've managed to send the last email with an previously unknown key combination ;)
Sorry.

I just wanted to add the commands used to convert the certificates :

# openssl x509 -in /etc/keystone/ssl/certs/ca.pem -pubkey |
   certutil -A -d /var/lib/ceph/nss -n ca -t "TCu,Cu,Tuw"

# openssl x509 -in /etc/keystone/ssl/certs/signing_cert.pem -pubkey |
   certutil -A -d /var/lib/ceph/nss -n signing_cert -t "TCu,Cu,Tuw"

Is it correct that both certificate are declared with the same type ("TCu,Cu,Tuw") ?

Cheers,
Davide