Non-Apache configuration files for the RGW

Hello ceph-users!

I am one of the developers of the RADOS Gateway (RGW) and inn an
effort to to improve test coverage and user documentation it would be
wonderful if users of the RGW could supply sanitized configuration
files for non-Apache web servers such as Lighttpd, Nginx, Boa, and
Jigsaw. So if you're using the RGW and not using Apache please post
your configuration file here or feel free to contact me directly
(caleb.miles@xxxxxxxxxxx). Thanks!