Re: apple-to-apple comparison in crimson prototyping

I don't think we're cheating, as such.  I think the messenger and the
ObjectStore implementation will indeed dominate the overall cpu usage
and latency for reads in the common case for both classic and crimson,
so the setup we've got for crimson is probably reasonable.  If we're
actually worried about it, we could probably short-circuit the classic
osd in the same way and get numbers that way?

Actually adding the checks (by which I mean whatever is required for
crimson to behave like an osd, not necessarily what's in classic) is
pretty much implementing the full read and write paths for crimson, so
I'd guess that's where we're going anyway?
-Sam