apple-to-apple comparison in crimson prototyping

in today's standup meeting, we were discussing the apple-to-apple
comparison. i think it still matters to have a rough apple-to-apple
comparison to make sure we don't cut corners and hence won't be
over-optimistic when benchmarking crimson-osd.

if we are "cheating" and just connecting the messenger and backend
store, skipping the critical factors that have significant impacts on
the performance in classic OSD in normal i/o patterns. our test result
won't be representative.

i think one of the reasons why we implemented the read path first is
that it is a typical i/o operation that we can have with minimal
efforts. if the various checks are playing a significant role slowing
down OSD, then we should at least understand if they still apply in
crimson-osd. if yes, we should implement them, i guess. checksum
verification based on object-info might be one of them. probably we
can indeed skip this step, assuming bluestore will be dominant very
soon.

--
Regards
Kefu Chai