Re: Release cadence revisited

Abhishek,

I would like to start enforcing cadence guidelines for future point releases.

It sounded that we agreed on 6 weeks.  The way I see it

week 1     -----> week 2    -----> week  3   -----> week 4   ----->
week 5         ----->  week 6
        Open window : PRs added, tested, merged             -----> No
new PRs -----> QE/publish

If that;s what we want, can you pls publish somewhere a page for "Ceph
Releases Cadence rules"?

I'd be happy to help iterate on details.

Thx
YuriW