Re: Contributing to OSD

Either Resolved or Pending-Backport.

On Wednesday 23 May 2018 06:47 AM, Victor Denisov wrote:
Once my PR is merged what do I do with the task in the tracker?

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 12:20 AM, Nathan Cutler <ncutler@xxxxxxx> wrote:
When I send a PR for a task, do I need to change the state of the task
to something other than in progress?

Hi Victor:

That's correct - when we open a backport PR, we change the backport issue
status to "In Progress" and add a comment with the URL of the PR.

I don't know if you have sufficient Redmine permissions to do that yet,
though. If not, just add the comment with the URL, so the PR is linked with
its backport tracker.

Nathan