REMINDER: Sepia Lab Downtime Tonight thru Tomorrow Morning

As a reminder, the Sepia lab will be unavailable for a few hours tonight
through tomorrow morning.  Pasting the original message from 03MAY2018
below:

Red Hat IT needs to perform some disruptive switch code updates on the
Community Cage switches.  The plan is to perform the update at 1200 UTC
and should be completed by 1300.

Since we'll already be taking an outage, I'd also like to take the
opportunity to move paddles and pulpito to highly available VMs. They're
two of four critical lab services still running on baremetal.

This means:
  - Workers will be instructed to die at 1800 14MAY
  - Later that evening (let's say 0100 UTC 15MAY), I'll be shutting down
all lab services
  - Static Jenkins slaves will be marked offline
  - The entire lab will be temporarily unavailable (VPN restart required)

--
David Galloway
Systems Administrator, RDU