mset: mstart shell env

For those of you that develop and need to run multiple vstart
clusters, we have the m* tools (mstart.sh, mrun, mrgw.sh) that can be
used to achieve just that. You specify a cluster name (e.g., c1, c2,
etc.), start the cluster by:
$ mstart.sh c1
(or append -n if you create a new one)

and then run every command prefixed with 'mrun <cluster>', e.g.:

$ mrun c1 rados lspools

For convenience, I now create a new command around this. 'mset', that
sets the environment to use a specific mstart cluster so that you
don't need to prefix every command with mrun. The shell prompt can
also be updated to reflect the current used cluster. For example:

yehudasa@myhost:~$ mstart.sh c1
yehudasa@myhost:~$ mset c1
[c1] yehudasa@myhost:~$ rados lspools

It can be found in here: