Re: issue with building vstart ceph cluster from source

On 1 May 2018 at 05:31, Brad Hubbard <bhubbard@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What OS and version is this?

CentOS7 based cloud image. It has got minimal number of packages
installed, so I have to install packages manually when doing something
new.

> you may need to install pythonX-Cython
> (or equivalent) manually?

I've built Ceph plenty times before so this error message cannot be correct.

> git clean -fdx
> git submodule foreach git clean -fdx
> ./install-deps.sh
> ./do_cmake.sh
>

> If that fails try cloning another copy of the repo and see if that
> fails in the same way and let us know.

With this it seems to working fine. Thanks!