Re: Cephalocon QA: RGW scrubbing

We have few tools, we use internally to do the scrub on RGW buckets.
You can find the code at
https://github.com/Flipkart/ceph-tools/tree/scrub/scrub
These are python based and trusts bucket index is sane and contains
valid index(we periodically run bucket index check).
As mentioned in previous mails, we are in the process of adding these
tools to rgw code base.

Varada