Re: [sepia] FYI the teuthology project has transitioned to maintenance mode.

 The system isn't going anywhere and I'm hoping to
discuss what we want Ceph QA to look like going forward in meetings
around Cephalocon next week — the core upstream group may start
investing more[1] as we re-examine strengths and weaknesses of our
current approach. :)

-Good point, Greg! looking forward to it!

along the same line, I am all up for making extensive use of
teuthology in ceph QA before digging into any other new tools. If we
have a reason to pick a new tool, we should be able to justify why
teuthology cannot do it in the first place!

[1]: eg, Neha did early work on getting performance numbers out of our
nightlies starting with   https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/17583

- Nice work, Neha!

Regards
Tamil