FYI the teuthology project has transitioned to maintenance mode.

What this means for you:

Please continue to escalate issues you believe to be critical outages
by filing a ticket in http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/lab with
Priority set to "Immediate"

Any bugs/features filed with the Teuthology project are not being
reviewed or fixed regularly unless it is Priority Immediate. At the
moment we are not actively working on any new features.

Teuthology is an important piece of infrastructure that we use every
day in the pursuit of Ceph development. As such we will be keeping it
online and functional.

We are actively monitoring the deployments of teuthology in the sepia
lab and have full-time staff dedicated to it's normal operation.

cheers,
Gregory