Re: Please change the CC-BY-SA 1.0 license

I believe we have established that the exact doc license is unknown at this
time, since COPYING does not specify a version. Would it be enough to declare
in the mailing lists that the doc license version is declared to be, e.g., 3.0
of CC-BY-SA and that if anyone disagrees they should speak up? (With the
understanding that, if they do, their stuff will be removed/rewritten.)

Then it would be a simple matter of fixing the relevant lines in COPYING and
the packaging.

I think a pull request making the change (with a summary of the history)
and a message to this list soliciting comments is sufficient to resolve
the ambiguity.

Comments are hereby solicited on pull request https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/20876

Thanks,
Nathan