Re: RGW RFC: Multiple-Data-Pool Support for a Bucket

Hi Jeegn

It seems that new nodes have to be added to the same failure domain of
Pool B, otherwise we can't expand the capacity.
Then Pool B will be affected by recovery of Pool A, they are different
Pools logically but distributed in same failure domain.

thanks
ivan from eisoo