Re: Are we ready for 10.2.8 - cephfs

Nathan, if we have time to do another pre-merge test run for jewel
backports, then there are a few with label:cephfs and my review on,
that would just need to go through a fs suite.

OK, I think we can manage that. Please note that it's the milestone:jewel tag in the PR that determines whether the PR gets picked up for integration testing. If the milestone is not set, the script doesn't see it. (I will look into patching the script so it makes noise if it sees a PR targeting the jewel branch but without a milestone, or with the wrong milestone.)

Nathan