Re: Errors in Ceph block \free\bsd jenkins

Op 9-6-2017 om 23:46 schreef Sage Weil:
On Fri, 9 Jun 2017, Willem Jan Withagen wrote:
On 9-6-2017 20:30, Willem Jan Withagen wrote:
On 9-6-2017 20:23, Sage Weil wrote:
Try with this:

	https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/15588

mgr is probably dying trying to start up dashboard.
A new Jenkins run was already running, lets see if it catches up on my
editting. Otherwise we'll known at the next run.
This PR did not help.
Looks more or less like the command is not recognized.
Am I missing the patch that implements the 'tell x ...' stuff
Oh.. you're probably missing python-pecan or one of its
dependnecies, preventing the restful module from loading.  Either add
that to your environment, or we can add a vstart flag to skip that part.
(Look at the mgr.x.log after vstart to see why the restful module is
failing to load.. you should see a python backtrace error splat in
there somewhere.)

For now I commented this out, and tests work again.
How problematic is this going to be in the near future?
Any more code going to depend on this?

I'll see if there is an easy way to get pecan installed, since it is not in the packages.

--WjW

sage

--WjW

Thanx