Re: erasure_code_version() for a new erasure code

Hi Loic,
Thank you for your answer. There were indeed problems with
dependencies, but now these problems don't affect run-make-check.sh
and it seems to run without any problems. However, I still get this
error.
I've tried renaming lrc lib to the name of my code (I've edited
Makefile.am and CMakeLists.txt to match the new name), to see whether
it'll run, but again I got the same error.

Is there any other files that need to be edited outside erasure-code
dir when adding a new erasure code?

Thanks,
Oleg