>> > Added the prs 12001 & 12167 on top of the jewel branch and scheduled rados runs
>> > at
>> > http://pulpito.ceph.com/abhi-2016-11-29_10:22:25-rados-wip-jewel-10-2-4-distro-basic-smithi/ &
>
> https://github.com/ceph/ceph-qa-suite/pull/1292
>
> avoids xenial for the rados upgrade tests (in jewel branch).
>
> The upgrade tests already explicitly call out trusty, so they should be
> fine.
>
>> > updated the tracker at http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/17851#note-17,
>> > with details of the test. I'll update the progress once the suite goes
>> > through
>>
>> Had around 11 tests fail from 296 scheduled, there were a couple of
>> valgrind issues on ceph-mon (which were seen at earlier runs on jewel as
>> well) and an s3test failure, rest of the issues were looking related to
>> infrastructure as they were failing to get specific version numbers from
>> gitbuilders.
>>
>> Reported this issue as:
>>
>> http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/18089
>>
>> subsequent re runs are still failing with similar errors. The details
>> are updated at
>>
>> http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/17487#note-37
>>
>> The upgrade suite has also failed with similar errors.
>
> Which one?
The upgrade/client-upgrade suite (I hope this is the right upgrade
suite), the errors are the same failed to fetch package version errors
seen for the rados suite, so not actual test run errors yet.

http://pulpito.ceph.com/abhi-2016-11-30_09:58:50-upgrade:client-upgrade-wip-jewel-10-2-4-distro-basic-smithi/
is the run

Best,
Abhishek