filestore_fiemap is bad, memstore is buggy.

I was adding tests for clone_range in preparation for improving the
bluestore implementation and got stuck on memstore and filestore bugs!

The most alarming is that filestore very quickly fails the tests if
filestore_fiemap is enabled.  It's off by default (phew!) but the
ceph_test_objectstore test was explicitly enabling it to get better
coverage.  For now I've just removed that so we stick with the default (no
fiemap == good).  I wonder if we should consider removing fiemap from the
code entirely, though, since it is clearly buggy, even on a modern kernel
(I'm running 4.4 and XFS).

I also hit bugs in memstore.  I fixed the one in the BufferlistObject
implementation, but the PageSet one I couldn't figure out after 20
minutes, so I changed the default config to memstore_page_set = false for
now.  Perhaps Casey or Adam or whoever wrote that can take a look?  It's
very easy to reproduce.

See this PR:

	https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/11103

Thanks!