Re: Fwd: Which IDE do you use for ceph-development?

On 09/11/2016 05:33 PM, Elita Lobo wrote:
Hi,

I tried using NEtbeans and Eclipse . Netbeans gave this error.
https://paste.fedoraproject.org/426622/61053414/

And Eclipse is not able to detect header files although I added the
path of the include directory.

Has anyone successfully built the ceph code on any IDE?

Ceph used to build on Eclipse with CDT. Up to Ganymede or something, but that was ages ago.

Eventually ended up moving to 'vim' because Eclipse started going nuts due to boost, unable to recognize the library. Also, vim ends up being nicer to develop on a remote server.

Sorry if this doesn't help much.

  -Joao