Re: libradosstriper

Oh I see, I did not know this one indeed.
I used the flag approach for the rados command line and it was really
easy, as the API is identical, you only have to use a Striper object
instead of an IOContext.
Now looking at the RadosModel class, I see that the user API (like
read/write/aio_read,...) is almost not used. Almost everything goes
through the aio_operate calls wich are not present in Striper.
So I believe the simplest would be to add a couple of TestOpType,
namely 5 of them : TEST_OP_READ/WRITE/DELETE/SETXATTR/RMXATTR_STRIPER
and implement the corresponding classes inheriting from TestOp.
This would also have the advantage to mix striped and regular objects
in the test, which is absolutely valid and thus should be tested.

Sebastien