libradosstriper

Hi Sebastien,

Do you mind updating us on the current status of libradosstriper?  Where
does it stand feature-wise with what you need, how are you currently using
it or how do you plan to use it, and what is still missing?

Also, one thing we really want to see is test coverage for the code so
that we can comfortably point users toward it.  This ideally would look
something like the ceph_test_rados_api_* tests that verify individual
operations behave as expected, and/or something like ceph_test_rados that
throws random operations at is and verifies it returns correct results
that match its in-memory model.

Thanks!
sage