ceph build changes

Hey Alfredo,

Just a heads up that the changes to gitbuilder to enable cmake were pretty
minimal.  It basically comes down to using the make-dist script to
generate the tarball instead of running ./autogen.sh, ./configure, and
then 'make dist' just to get the tarball.  Here's what we changed:

	https://github.com/ceph/autobuild-ceph/commit/eccdc8f61273e97710203eaae55a2c4258b64087

It's slightly annoying because older branches won't have make-dist, but
newer branches will, and it has to do a build both ways.  Not too crazy,
though.

The other change was that we have a new environment variable for passing
down cmake optons that parallels the old CEPH_EXTRA_CONFIGURE_ARGS:

	https://github.com/ceph/autobuild-ceph/commit/71d02e8b2c9bd3533c44b3bf0408681ed7890248

I'm guessing we don't need that for a proper release, but in case we do,
the script should just set both.

Anyway, with those changes, the final step is to change debian/rules and
ceph.spec.in in ceph.git itself to build using cmake instead of autotools,
but as long as the source tarball is coming from make-dist the ceph-build
stuff doesn't need to know or care about that--it's all hidden by rpmbuild
and dpkg-buildpackage/pbuilder.

As soon as the deb and rpm changes are working when built by the
gitbuilders (basically there with debs, rpms up next) I think we should do
a dev release through the new jenkins pipeline to demonstrate that the
whole thing works.  Maybe the week after next?

Thanks!
sage