mon port changing from 6789 to 3300

A while back the IANA assigned us an official port number to use for the
monitor ports: 3300 (0xce4, or ce4h).

Here's a PR that updates ceph.git with the new port:

	https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/8699

In short, new clusters will use the new mon port, old clusters won't
change, and clients will try the new port and then the old port (unless
the config options explicitly specify a port).

I suspect there will be a bunch of external tools and documentation that
need to be updated, though, like default firewall configuration files.

I'd like to merge this *very* early in the kraken cycle (i.e., now) so
that we have lots of time to find and fix these issues.

Comments, concerns?
sage