Re: CentOS 6 and Ubuntu Precise binaries for Hammer 0.94.6

On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 2:56 AM, Martin Palma <martin@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> For me this seems hat the java version 1.6 is already installed and we
> have to set the default java version. Here [0] is a PR which does that
> for ubuntu precise. I tested this in a simple vagrant vm and worked
> there. Could you verify that on your infrastructure this fixes the
> issue.
>
> Best,
> Martin
>

> [0] https://github.com/ceph/ceph-build/pull/333
>
> (Reposting to the mailing list since my first replay got rejected
> because of formatting.)

Thank you so much Martin! The build for Precise is already working and
we should be getting Precise binaries today.

Once that completes I need to get those binaries signed and pushed out
to the Hammer repositories.

I will send out an email when that happens.