Re: CentOS 6 and Ubuntu Precise binaries for Hammer 0.94.6

For me this seems hat the java version 1.6 is already installed and we
have to set the default java version. Here [0] is a PR which does that
for ubuntu precise. I tested this in a simple vagrant vm and worked
there. Could you verify that on your infrastructure this fixes the
issue.

Best,
Martin

[0] https://github.com/ceph/ceph-build/pull/333

(Reposting to the mailing list since my first replay got rejected
because of formatting.)