Re: /var/lib/ceph/*/*/config

Loic pointed out that adding a new config file that is overrides/combines
with the global config makes our already-complicated config infrastructure
even more so.  And it turned out to be more complicated to implement than
I'd hoped.  On the other hand, I think there are valid use-cases for a
global config, e.g.:

 - most config on the osd disk itself
 - /etc/ceph/ceph.conf containing crush_location and mon_host

...and with a single config I'm not sure how we'd get the datacenter
location set properly.

Anyway, I have two versions implemented.  The first just adds
$data_dir/config to the search pathh:

	https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/7377

The second adds the extra_config infrastructure.  It's just the last patch
that is different:

	https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/7378

Comments?
sage