OpenStack Developer Summit - Austin

Hey cephers,

Just a reminder that if you are planning to submit a Ceph talk to the
OpenStack Developer Summit in Austin on 25-29 Apr, that submissions
close in just over 1 week (01 Feb @ 23:59 PST).  If anyone that
submits a talk that is Ceph-related, I would greatly appreciate you
dropping me a quick note as I will be promoting all Ceph talks to
ensure that we are appropriately represented in the depth and breadth
of talks at the summit.

If you have any questions, or would like help coordinating speakers or
content, please feel free to drop me a line. Thanks!

--

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director Ceph Community || Red Hat