Re: Teuthology Integration to native openstack

Hi Dachary,

Thanks for the reply. I am following your blog http://dachary.org/?p=3767
And the README in
https://github.com/dachary/teuthology/tree/wip-6502-openstack-v2/#openstack
-backend

I have sourced the openrc file of my Openstack deployment and verified
that clients are working fine. My Openstack deployment has Cinder
integrated with CEPH backend.

I have cloned and installed teuthology using the below steps:

$ git clone -b wip-6502-openstack-v2 http://github.com/dachary/teuthology
$ cd teuthology ; ./bootstrap install
$ source virtualenv/bin/activate

Then I tried to run a dummy suite as test and I ran into following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/root/teuthology/virtualenv/bin/teuthology-openstack", line 9, in
<module>
    load_entry_point('teuthology==0.1.0', 'console_scripts',
'teuthology-openstack')()
  File "/root/teuthology/scripts/openstack.py", line 8, in main
    teuthology.openstack.main(parse_args(argv), argv)
  File "/root/teuthology/teuthology/openstack.py", line 375, in main
    return TeuthologyOpenStack(ctx, teuth_config, argv).main()
  File "/root/teuthology/teuthology/openstack.py", line 181, in main
    self.verify_openstack()
  File "/root/teuthology/teuthology/openstack.py", line 270, in
verify_openstack
    str(providers))
Exception: ('OS_AUTH_URL=http://<ip-address>:5000/v2.0', " does is not a
known OpenStack provider (('cloud.ovh.net', 'ovh'), ('control.os1.phx2',
'redhat'), ('entercloudsuite.com', 'entercloudsuite'))")

Thank you.

Regards,
M Bharath Krishna