Re: Teuthology Integration to native openstack

[moving to ceph-devel]

Hi,

On 27/09/2015 21:20, Bharath Krishna wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have an openstack deployment in place with CEPH as CINDER backend.
>
> We would like to perform functional testing for CEPH and found teuthology as recommended option.
>
> Have successfully installed teuthology. Now to integrate it with Openstack, I could see that the possible providers could be either OVH, REDHAT or ENTERCLOUDSITE.
>
> Is there any option where in we can source openstack deployment of our own and test CEPH using teuthology?

The documentation mentions these providers because they have been tested. But there should be no blocker to run teuthology against a regular OpenStack provider. Should you run into troubles, please let me know and I'll help.

Cheers