Seek advice for using Ceph to provice NAS service

Hi Sage and other Ceph experts,

This is a greeting from Jevon, I'm from China and working in a company which are using Ceph as the backend storage. At present, I'm evaluating the following two options of using Ceph cluster to provide NAS service and I need your advice from the perspective of stability and feasibility.

Option 1: Directly use CephFS
Since Ceph as a unified storage can provide file system storage service via cephfs, this looks an ideal solution for my case if CephFS is ready to be used in production environment. However, based on the previous discussions on CephFS, I see that there are still some issues like not ready for supporting multiple metadata servers, lack of a fully functioning fsck and so on. Also, I learn that CephFS has been evaluated by a large community of users and there are production systems using it with a single MDS from the official website of Ceph. So it is difficult for me to make the decision on whether I should use it.

Option 2: Ceph rbd + NFS server
This might be a common architecture used in current NAS storage. But the problem is how to get rid of the single point failure on NFS server. What I have right now is to use Corosync and Pacemaker(the typical HA solution in Linux) to form a cluster. It seems that Sebastien Han has verified the feasibility.

Your comments/advices would be highly appreciated and I'm looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Jevon