pull request labels : related to

Hi,

I wen thru all pull request looking for those not related to anything (like having "bug fix" without "core" or "rgw"). Now that there are many labels, it's not trivial for someone not used to Ceph to sort out what's what. We really have three kinds of labels:

 * those that relate the pull request to an area / component of Ceph (rgw, core, etc.)
 * those used to remember at what stage of QA the pull request is (wip-* and needs*qa)
 * those that describe the kind of pull request (cleanup, bug fix, performance etc.)

To help reading the label I prefixed the names of rgw, core, etc. with "related to". If someone think that's not helpful or too long to read, feel free to revert, it's just a proposal.

Cheers

P.S. For backport snippets that set the component to "core" we'll need to change that to "related to core" instead. Not too much of an inconvenience IMHO but ...

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre