[Backport] assigning a pull request when asking permission to merge

Hi,

Today I realized that when we ask for permission to merge [1], we don't usually assign the pull request to the person who is supposed to answer. This may not be of consequence if thre is just one pull request to look at. But it's not uncommon to have half a dozen such pull requests after a suite passed. When the person reads her/his mail, a few are addressed and more often than not the rest is postponed for when there is time.

Only they don't show up anywhere in the person list of TODO things, therefore it's frequent that we have to send a reminder. Instead, it's probably easier on everyone if we assign the pull request to the person next to act in that specific case. It's not something I usually do for pull requests that are assigned to me, because it's the best way for me to completely forget about such pull requests. But in this case, since each pull request is linked to an issue and since we scrub these issues at least on a weekly basis, there is no risk of us forgetting.

What do you think ?

Cheers

P.S. I did that for all pending hammer pull requests, we'll see if that improves things ;-)

[1] http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph-releases/wiki/HOWTO_merge_commits_from_the_integration_branch

---
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre