be nice to the gitbuilders -- don't push to ceph.git

This is a friendly reminder to *only* push things to ceph.git that you
need a build for (to run qa against).  Please push everything else to your
private clone and issue your pull request from that.

The gitbuilders aren't able to keep up with the ceph.git branch update
frequency, which means we often have to wait half a day before we get the
build we *do* need to run teuthology.

Thanks!
sage