Re: Ceph Write Path Improvement

Mark,

Thanks for the update. The performance meetings are at a bad time for
me and it usually takes a while for them to become available to review
later so I'm usually behind on the freshest news. I'm looking forward
to the results.
Robert LeBlanc
PGP Fingerprint 79A2 9CA4 6CC4 45DD A904  C70E E654 3BB2 FA62 B9F1