My test on newstore show much poorer performance than filestore

Hi
I have a try of the newstore to explore its performance, which shows its performance is much poorer than filestore.

I test my cluster using fio, Here is the comparison of the two store with randread & randwrite scenario:

rw=randread, bs=4K, numjobs=1:
newstore: bw=2280.7KB/s, iops=570
filestore: bw=4846.6KB/s, iops=1211

rw=randwrite, bs=4K, numjobs=1:
newstore: bw=32999 B/s, iops=8
filestore: bw=250978 B/s, iops=61
The two tests are performed using the same hardware, but newstore is much poorer than filestore. From the view of the community, newstore is the next default backend store in Ceph, but why its performance so poor. Could someone tell me why?

Thanks
wenjunh