Re: creating the issue for the v0.94.4 release

Hi Loic,

I wonder if we could backport

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/3979

to hammer.

It's mainly to add support to last kernels to cephx_require_signature and tcp_nodelay mount options.

For example since kernel 3.19, cephx_require_signatures is the default,
and they are no way to mount a rbd device without cephx_require_signature, with current hammer "rbd map ..."

Regards,

alexandre