creating the issue for the v0.94.4 release

Hi Abhishek,

I'll be driving the next hammer point release (v0.94.4) and theanalyst will participate as I did for v0.94.3 (i.e. helping and mentoring when there is a need). During the v0.94.4 release you will have the opportunity to participate in all the steps. When we move to v0.94.5 you'll hopefully know all you need to drive it, should you want to. As you discovered over the past few weeks, it's not a complex process, but there are a lot of details.

Contrary to what I told you the other day

http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph-releases/wiki/HOWTO_start_backporting_a_stable_release/diff?utf8=%E2%9C%93&version=7&version_from=6&commit=View+differences

is not the documentation you need to create a new ticket for v0.94.4 and I removed this chapter to avoid further confusion. There is a more detailed explanation at:

http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph-releases/wiki/HOWTO_start_working_on_a_new_point_release

A section was added as a reminder that someone has to volunteer to drive the release.

http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph-releases/wiki/HOWTO_start_working_on_a_new_point_release/diff?utf8=%E2%9C%93&version=9&version_from=8&commit=View+differences

Let me know if you need anything else to create the issue vor v0.94.4.

Cheers
--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre