Re: testing the teuthology OpenStack backend

Hi Loic,
  Thanks very much, we will give a try asap.

Cheers,
Li Wang

On 2015/8/10 21:09, Loic Dachary wrote:
Hi,

You should be able to follow the instructions at

    https://github.com/dachary/teuthology/tree/wip-6502-v3-dragonfly#openstack-backend

on your OpenStack cluster. I expect it to be portable accross OpenStack implemenations back to Havana. Please let me know if your OpenStack cluster has a non standard behavior and we will figure out a workaround. By using (note the --upload flag)

    teuthology-openstack --key-filename myself.pem --key-name myself \
                         --suite dummy --upload --teardown

the results of the teuthology run will be uploaded to

     http://integration.ceph.dachary.org/

Cheers